Cost Recovery is the process of receiving financial reimbursement for the cost of providing essential or emergency public safety services.
Cost Recovery Services Include:
- Motor Vehicle Accident/Collision
- False Alarm Response
- Rescue Response
- Illegal Burns Response
- FireMed Billing Administration
- Operational Inspection/Permit Billing
- Hazmat Cleanup Response
Fire agencies benefit by:
- Recovering every penny from the many services you provide, while adhering to your policies.
- Alleviating administrative burdens for managing multiple billing programs.
- Streamlining the process for information gathering and improve reporting capabilities.
How do these other billing programs work?
- The Fire District will draft a resolution to approve the billing program, which Systems Design will follow.
- Systems Design will take the incident information and bill appropriate parties per your specific resolution and collection policies, then deposit paid claims into your bank account.
- Systems Design will send reports monthly and invoice you for the administrative fees collected.
- Systems Design will perform all billing, follow-up, and contact with involved parties.
To learn more, contact us today at 800-585-5242 or email@example.com